Sunday, May 14, 2017

Brides, Beasts & Baklava ... coming soon!

When? I don't have an exact date yet. To be honest, it's actually not completely written, but it's really close. I mean really, really close. I'm shooting for a summer release, but that's as precise as I'm willing to get.


I've had the main outline planned for this book since before Dead Beat Dates & Deities was released. That was a year ago, and the writing was going smoothly. It was all flowing according to plan, but then something happened.

It's hard to explain. Those who don't write might not completely understand that, while I created these players, they don't always follow the script they've been given. They take on a life of their own - which is actually incredibly cool - but sometimes they take off unexpectedly and I have to run like hell after them to find out what kind of trouble they've gotten themselves into. They don't always like being told what to think, what to say and what to do. Most of the characters in BB&B have been very well-behaved ... there's one, though, who decided to throw a wrench in the works.

Don't worry. As it turns out, it's a good wrench.

I thought this character was so docile, so under control. Come to find out, he had a rather large surprise up his sleeve.

He. That's all I'm giving you. I'm kind of ornery like that. 

I will give you some teasers, though, because I'm kind of sweet, too. Here's the synopsis:


And here are a couple more excerpts to give you a hint at what's in store ...



How about one more?


While I wrap up the rest of the story and my beta readers have a chance to take a look it BB&B,  I decided to put Dead Beat Dates & Deities on sale for .99 cents so those readers who haven't started the series can have a bit of time to catch up. (Just click on the title and you'll be sent to the link on Amazon.) Please spread the word. Life is serious. It's good to laugh once in a while.

Thank you, everyone. Archer, Frankie and the gang will be seeing you again very soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment