Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Brides, Beasts & Baklava is here!


Whew! We did it!

This one was a bit challenging, I'll admit. Not because the story wasn't there. No, I had that mapped out in my head even before the first book in this series, Dead Beat Dates & Deities was released. Real life tends to get in the way of creativity sometimes. The launch for Brides was pushed out by about six weeks, but it's here now. And I couldn't be more proud of it.


It's available on Amazon and KU. You can get either the eBook or the paperback here.

I've been told this one is very funny, but that it's a bit darker than the first. I suppose that's true. I mean, there is a battle that takes place between the mortals and what Frankie calls the God Squad, and from the beginning, the whole story line rushes toward this huge, action packed event. Along the way there is an upcoming wedding orchestrated by the worst wedding planner ever, a normally sweet best friend turned Bridezilla, a sprinkling of mischievous Greek gods, pink lemonade margaritas, a criminal dubbed The Lingerie Lyncher, a rather saucy parrot and ... well, there's a whole lot more, but I'm not big on spoilers. I did make a book trailer, though.


Here's what some readers have to say about Brides, Beasts & Baklava:

"You've done it again! Written a fabulous book... You have well and truly found your writing home in this genre: the perfect place to let your warmth and wit sing. In fact, I would say that Brides, Beasts & Baklava is your best yet."

♥♥♥

"Greek mythology mixed with Romantic Comedy, likeable, deeply fleshed characters, and an epic creature battle rivaling clash of the titans...what's not to like? Wing has done a marvelous job of continuing her Goddess of Tornado Alley Series and shows, even more so in this novel, her flexibility as a writer, creating a twisty, tasty, sexy novel with a laugh on nearly every page. I'm looking forward to the next installment. Well done, JC."
♥♥♥

"Trains, ear popping and apples, Oh my! J.C. Wing has done it again with another well written novel. If you enjoy Greek mythology and humor this is the right series for anyone to pick up. This book is the second in the series is romantic, humorous and dangerous all mixed into thirty-six chapters. I highly recommend all of J.C. Wing's novels and suggest for this series to be put in your TBR list."

♥♥♥

"Do you like Greek mythology? Well even if you aren't so sure you are going to love this book by J.C. Wing. We have Greek gods and goddesses and critters and a wedding and a tornado and a battle just to name a few things that go on! This book is as much fun and exciting as all of J.C's books are. I love your books! They are loaded with emotion. Please don't ever stop writing!"

♥♥♥

"I absolutely loved this book! Rosalie is one of the best characters and I love her strange penchant for unusual house pets. Ella as Bridezilla is hilarious and Peri is the wedding planner from hell, with hilarious consequences. But the story is not without danger, and it's not such a great thing to have gods and goddesses on your tail while trying to plan a wedding! This time around, it seems that Frank and Archer are the stable eye of the storm while everyone else is the tornado. The ending reveal is awesome and I recommend J.C. Wing's books if you love mythology and a good laugh." 

If you haven't had a chance to read Dead Beat Dates & Deities, it's also on KU. If you aren't a member of Kindle Unlimited, you'll be able to get it for free this weekend, July 28 - 30.


Thanks to all of you who celebrated the launch with me! Now I must get busy ... Honeymoons, Harpies & House Arrest isn't gonna write itself ...

No comments:

Post a Comment