Friday, January 11, 2013

I have an amazon.com author page!

I have been perusing the amazon.com website...and noticed that seven other sellers have copies of The Color of Thunder for sale. These sellers are all over the place...one in Oregon, Nevada, California and New Jersey...and one of them is somewhere in the U.K.! Wow!

I have an official author page on amazon.com now. Please follow this link to visit.

www.amazon.com/author/jcwing

If you have been one of the kind people that has bought The Color of Thunder on amazon.com, please review it for me on the website after you read it. The more reviews I get on amazon the more they promote the book.

I hope everyone is enjoying the tale of Faith and Hope...I'd love some feedback if you're willing to drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment