Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Xlibris listing is up and running!

My publisher, Xlibris, has been quite wonderful to work with and I have been incredibly happy with this extraordinary journey which I have embarked upon with them. However, I've had a few people tell me that when they tried to purchase the book directly from Xlibris, they were told that it was listed as unavailable. Another issue I have been trying to get fixed is the missing cover art for The Color of Thunder on my Xlibris page. Where the cover should have been was a rather discouraging box that stated "No image available", but I am happy to report that both of these unfortunate glitches have now been remedied. Yay! The preview pages, sadly, are still mysteriously missing...but I will continue to work on that. Please follow the link to the right to purchase The Color of Thunder on Xlibris, Amazon or Barnes and Noble, or follow the links listed below. 

Xlibris:

Amazon:

I do believe that there is a five chapter preview on Amazon.

Barnes and Noble:

Thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment