Saturday, March 16, 2013

Book upload available now on goodreads!

I'm hoping I've done everything the way I need to in order to make it possible to download The Color of Thunder from my goodreads author page. I believe there is an excerpt of 20% of the book...which takes you into chapter 8. From there you can buy the rest of the book if you're so inclined. Remember, the ebook version is only $3.59 for Nook and $3.99 for Kindle. A book for the cost of a trip to Starbucks? That's not too bad. :)

Here's the link:


Click the "dowload e-book" button to the right of the book cover and there you go.
(Some of the formatting is a bit different than my original copy, but I know from firsthand experience that the Kindle ebook is laid out beautifully.)

This blog now has 930 page views. Thanks to everyone who has checked in. Please come back and visit me again!


No comments:

Post a Comment