Thursday, October 13, 2016

Candy #WingWritingChallenge Day 27


I have a serious sweet tooth. I may have a few of them come to think about it.

I like candy, and I have a few favorites. You'll never hear me say no to a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, and I buy peanut M&M's to keep in my drawer in my office. When I'm struggling with a piece of writing, or working on a hard bit of editing, I find myself drifting toward that yellow bag. I'm also a huge fan of Twizzler's licorice, but I'm really a chocolate kind of girl. That's where I find the most comfort.

I have come to the unfortunate realization that I am without any of my sweet reinforcements, and am in the process of trying to write the synopsis for my WIP. I really struggle with synopsis writing. Give me a novel to write and I'm happy. The synopsis, though? Not so much. 

This post is going to be a short one. I fear that in order to be successful at the keyboard today, I'm going to need to lace up my tennis shoes and head to the store. M&M's and peanut butter cups, here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment