Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Snacking on the Job #PNIWritingChallenge Day 10

I've come to the conclusion that I like to snack while doing just about everything. I'm snacking right now as a matter of fact. Seriously, it's a given ... and I feel no guilt whatsoever about it. 

I'm a busy girl. I multi-task like you wouldn't believe. I'm like a computer with twelve different tabs open, and I run like that pretty much all the time. I need fuel.

My favorite snacks to munch on while I'm working are peanut M&M's.

 
One bag lasts me a long time. I grab a handful of them and put them in front of my keyboard. That handful slowly dwindles over a couple of hours. Sometimes it's a lot longer than that. Like I said, I have a lot going on at any given time. I'm at my computer switching between my own writing and various editing jobs, up and running errands, corralling dogs, cooking meals, teaching school and cleaning house ... There are times when that handful lasts all day long.

I also love iced chai and iced coffee. If it's really cold, I drink hot coffee, but I'd rather have it iced.


This looks huge, but it's actually only one cup of coffee. I just have it jam packed with ice and flavored creamer. My favorite is Cinnamon Dolce coffee with cinnamon/vanilla flavored creamer. Yum. I drink a lot of water, too, but I generally have at least one of these a day. The best thing? When my daughter, Maya, makes me a chai without me asking. I don't know why, but food and drink always tastes better to me when someone else makes it. Maya does it perfectly.

These are my favorite snacks, but I'm not picky ... and I give out hugs to anyone who visits and thinks to bring snacks with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment