Sunday, August 7, 2016

First Three Songs on Shuffle: Thirty Day Writing Challenge Day 20

A post about music! I'm all about music. :)

I use Spotify. I listen to it every single day and I have a lot of playlists. I chose to use one of the lists I use while working out for this post. I'm supposed to hit shuffle, list the first three songs that come up and write what my initial thought is about each one is. Let's do this.


"One More Night" by Maroon 5

I know that Maroon 5 was popular long before I started listening to them. I didn't hear them for the first time until after I'd moved to Germany. I put one of their albums on my tablet and listened to them on the plane overseas, and listened to them a lot while we were in Europe. Maroon 5 will always remind me of Germany. Terrific memories.

"Notorious" by Duran Duran

If you know me even a tiny, little bit, you know that I have never, ever made a playlist that didn't have Duran Duran on it. It doesn't happen. Where I am, there is Duran Duran music. It's as simple as that. Something else you might need to know ... only mess with a Duran Duran song that is currently playing if you like to live dangerously.

"Brighter Than the Sun" Colbie Caillat

This song makes me happy. The lyrics make me happy. This is a happy song. Any song that makes me smile, in my opinion, is a good song.

No comments:

Post a Comment