Sunday, August 21, 2016

My Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: #AKwritingChallenge Day 4

I could go with the easy option and say coffee.

But I'm not going to.

I have coffee every day, so it's just kind of part of my routine. I do love coffee, but it's probably not my favorite drink.

I also love iced chai. Oh, yum ... yes, I do love chai, and it's definitely at the top of my favorite list.

Neither one of those drinks came immediately to mind, though, when I read today's topic.

Something cold and fruity did. Something tart but sweet. I wrote about this drink in Alabama Skye


Limeade. I'd love to have one right now as a matter of fact. I used to get them from Dairy Queen, but they don't sell them there anymore. (How was that a good decision???) Now I get them from Sonic.

If it wasn't 8:41 in the morning, I'd go get myself one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment