Sunday, August 14, 2016

What I Wore Today: Thirty Day Writing Challenge Day 27

Hang on tight, folks ... this is gonna be one hell of a riveting post!


I wore today what I usually wear. I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom who writes and edits books. I spent a good portion of the morning in the above pajama pants and a red Carolina Hurricanes t-shirt. I'm not much for sports ... but I love Hurricanes hockey. This is kind of my uniform, you know? Besides ... it's Sunday. I'll stay in my pajamas on Sunday for as long as I can get away with it.

I went from this outfit to a pair of Capri pants and another t-shirt, (one I didn't sleep in) to run and get dog food. The big decision of my day was whether or not to wear my sneakers or my flip flops. Sneakers won out today. I'm a real sneakers kind of girl.

See? I told you this was going to be riveting.

I've never had a huge sense of style. I've always been about what's comfortable. I love jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts ... I had a big attraction to shoes when I was in middle school and high school - now I think I own about four pairs. Two of them are sneakers, one, a pair a flip flops, and some heels that I pull out maybe once a year. I love big, fuzzy socks in the fall and winter, and bare feet when it's hot. The one accessory I really get into is baseball caps.

Wow. I'm Boring. But at least I'm comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment